January 7, 2013

Nails & String

Here I go with my name again. I got this idea from Pinterest, however I saw it done with different shapes instead of text. Like hearts and stars. Most letters are harder than any shape so this took a little bit of time. I would say I have close to 7 hours put into this project. Not all at once though! haha You have to get the board and prime and paint it. Then pick a font you like and outline it with nails. Then you finally trace the letters with the string and just go crazy. There is not pattern to it. How ever dark you want the word color to be is how long you keep going with the string. Mine is pretty solid, hence why it took multiple hours. But it looks awesome and took up some of my time so I wasn't bored at all. It was a win win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment