January 7, 2014

Fall Wine Glasses

Fall came and went, but I knew that at the beginning of the season I needed to decorate with something! I got this great idea from a friend and it was very easy and cheap to do! I took regular wine glasses and turned them upside down and painted the stem green and the glass part of it a combination of oranges and yellows. I didn't paint the part of it where the candle sits (the bottom of the glass when turned upright), making it easier for clean up if the candle would have leaked wax. I then took some fall leaf garland, cut it into shorter pieces, and wrapped it around the stem of the glass. I bought some little pumpkin scented tea lights to set on top and viola! A cute and cheap centerpiece that brought fall colors and scents into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment